Aug 30, 2015

Del Tongo and Ballerina Kuchen from Grandeur Interiors

Courtesy: Grandeur Interiors
If you happen to visit the stretch of Inner Ring Road very near to Domlur, you will come across loads of shops relevant to decorating your house including showrooms for modular kitchens, wardrobes, lights etc. I had already visited this area in the past for Alno and happened to see the relocated Cucine Lube Kitchens recently too.




Courtesy: Grandeur Interiors
While visiting one of the tile shops , Tileprint ( yes your work is not done with designing and ordering a kitchen!), I chanced upon Grandeur Interiors showroom and decided to look around since I was shopping for modular wardrobes at that point of time. For some reason I felt that the brand felt familiar but I could not place it. Going back home, I realized I had come across Grandeur Interiors in my Elle Decor magazine. Of course the Mumbai showroom was advertised but it did help me in discovering the brand some time back. Even in the day of overload of information on the Internet and social media, I have gained  most if not all of information  from these different magazines which is why I think it is more helpful to write a section on your projects, than advertising a lot and achieving few clicks online which might never translate to action.


Courtesy: Grandeur Interiors
Whenever I visit the branded showrooms, I realize that the kitchens towards the higher end of the pricing range might fit the tag of "designer kitchens" more than the starting ones. That's common sense too. Most of the furniture in Grandeur would probably fall into the tag of "designer furniture". However with the good design the price also increases proportionately . Unfortunately I simply cannot remember the prices  of the modular kitchens, or it is possible that I did not ask for the prices of the kitchens. The wardrobe pricing was comparable to some of the pricing in the SEA Bauformat, higher end range of Arte-M wardrobes and few of the Loddenkemper wardrobes ; they looked very pretty even though one of the wardrobes had this really bright orange lacquer finish that I wouldn't typically dream of having in my house. I guess that's the effect of good looking furniture on oneself.


Courtesy: Grandeur Interiors
Grandeur Interiors has Italian modular kitchens from Del Tongo and German modular kitchens from Ballerina Kuchen. From whatever info I have gleaned over the past few years the German and Italian modular kitchen brands form few of the majorly used brands all over the world. In fact among the German brands, there are few that account for most of the sales among those brands. While Ballerina doesn't fall under those mass brands, it is a brand of repute and has presence all over in Asia , Europe and some parts of Africa.



Courtesy: Grandeur Interiors
Also, Grandeur has some lovely accent furniture pieces that you could also pick up. And if the prices are too high, you could always search for similar looking pieces on the ecommerce furniture sites :). 






Read before commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment