Nov 2, 2013

Bulthaup Kitchens - German Modular kitchens in India , not in Bangalore

This blog is about modular kitchen brands in Bangalore. Hence mentioning a brand that is not yet

Bulthaup India
Courtesy: Bulthaup
present in Bangalore is probably not relevant. However, even in this age of excess of information, I know how difficult it is to get just the correct amount of information. Hence, anybody looking for Bulthaup should find this useful.

Browsing through my favorite home décor magazine , Elle Décor India. I was making a list of the modular kitchen brands and their contact details in Bangalore. Half of the time, the details are not always present. You will probably need to make a call or rely on dear ole Google. Anyhow I chanced upon a page with a wonderful display on Bulthaup. I loved their clean lines and simplistic design. Desire led to action and hence , Googling led me to their Indian website which listed only Delhi and Mumbai as their locations.

I guess I should have stopped there and not searched further. But for some reason, my inquisitive-ness got the better of me and I decided to contact them by email. Calling stores in the past, has always produced disastrous results, especially if the store is located in Delhi. I usually get a very chatty person on the other line who has no information other than the fact that the only person who has any information is not present. Despite leaving my contact details, I have never received a call back from that other person.


Bulthaup India
Courtesy: Bulthaup
Anyhow,  I sent a cursory email to the Bulthaup India contact id asking for details of their retailers in Bangalore. Few days back I was surprised to get an email response from them. How nice! They respond back. Quite some information about the brand and it's partners, which are all available below. Despite a very specific question on whether they are present in Bangalore, I get an invite to visit their stores in Delhi and Mumbai. Leave it to my addled brain to figure out that it means " No we are not present in Bangalore and don't have any idea when we would be . However, if you are really desperate, you should visit us in Delhi or Mumbai." Thanks for the invite, Bulthaup. Much as I love the designs ; I'll take a rain check. Some other day..

Below is an  edited communique from Bulthaup. For more details, please visit their website or get in touch with them over email, call or best visit their store:) !

"Top Products India Pvt. Ltd. (TPI) is an authorized bulthaup and Sub-Zero/Wolf partner with exclusive distribution rights in the territory of India. Furthermore, we recently signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Mercedes Benz furniture collection!
TPI's policy is to provide the customer with the full scope of service, including Sales, custom-made Design, Installations, and after-sale Technical Support for the kitchen and appliances. We are already associated with very prestigious houses and luxury projects in India, aiming to the highest standards and performance.


 Further information can be found at the websites:

1.bulthaup – a top tier kitchen brand from Germany www.bulthaup.co.in

2.Subzero/Wolf – the leading company in the category of high-end Kitchen appliances 
www.subzero-wolf.com

3.De-Dietrich – an innovative brand from France, well known for its technology and cooking performance, but yet economic pricing
www.dedietrich.co.uk

4.Mercedes Benz furniture collection – presenting Italian genuine design, inspired by the top gears of Mercedes Benz and uncompromising leather material. "


Bulthaup India
Bulthaup in Mumbai:    
Construction House A,
24th Road off Linking Road
400052 Mumbai
Tel. 0 22 61 311411

Bulthaup in Delhi:
Splendor Forum, Ground Floor
Plot #3, District Center, Jasola, New Delhi - 110025
Tel: 011 42 425959


Email:
sales@bulthaup.co.in

All pictures in this post are copyrighted to Bulthaup

Read before commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment